If you are not able to locate your program of choice on our website, please contact us directly!
|University||Name of Program||Intake||Length of Program|
|Massey University, New Zealand||Bachelor of Veterinary Science BVSc â€“ qualifies you to be a veterinarian||Feb||5 years or less depending on your previous studies|
|Massey University, New Zealand||
Master of Veterinary Studies in Conservation Veterinary Medi Epidemiology
Veterinary Public Health
The Massey University BVSc programme is fully accredited by the Australasian Veterinary Board Council (AVBC), the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS). The BVSc is also recognised through reciprocity by the South African Veterinary Association (SAVA).
This means you could work as a veterinarian not only in New Zealand, but also Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, the USA, and many other countries. For Pathway programs please contact us or for details check the link.
- Speech Language Pathology
- Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy
- Psychology / Social Work / Counselling
- Teacher Education / Education
- Veterinary Program
- Public Health / Global Health / Public Relations
- Museum / Heritage / Cultural Studies
- Marine Sciences
- Food Nutrition / Dietetics
- Archaeology / Anthropology / History
- Other Programs