Cardiff Metropolitan University in Wales
As one of the UKâ€™s leading modern universities, Cardiff Metropolitan has a long history of welcoming students from around the world. This year we celebrate 150 years when the doors opened to our School of Art in 1865 right in the heart of Walesâ€™ historical capital city Cardiff.
Located in Walesâ€™ capital city, our students study in one Europeâ€™s most exciting and multicultural destinations Cardiff. With a reputation of being friendly, affordable and safe, Cardiff is an ideal place to be a student. With the very best in modern architecture, unspoilt parkland, a diverse range of arts and culture, and attractive countryside and stunning coastlines on the doorstep, Cardiff truly has something for everyone.
The University is home to approximately 16,000 students, with over 15% being made up of International students from over 140 countries. Our international students are valued and respected for the unique experiences and perspectives that they contribute to university life, enriching the study experience for all students.
Cardiff Met provides education and training opportunities that are accessible, flexible and of the highest quality, and has been independently acclaimed for its high academic standards and for its high level of student satisfaction. For a 6th time, our International students have ranked us top in the UK for International student support within the International Student Barometer (ISB, 2010-2015).
The University is made up of five Academic Schools:
- The renowned Cardiff School of Art & Design; with a new Â£14million building that opened in 2014
- The Cardiff School of Education
- The Cardiff School of Health Sciences â€“ covering subjects such as biomedical and Food science;
- The Cardiff School of Management - which offers the largest on campus MBA in the UK;
- and its famous Cardiff School of Sport
Students benefit from an International Office team that is dedicated to the happiness and wellbeing of all our international students. From application to enrolment and right through to your graduation, the International Office is here to provide guidance to all our students. We have a highly trained team of welfare staff who are here to provide you with advice about all aspects of living and studying in the UK including accommodation and arrival information, visa and immigration guidance and free English language study skills during your studies.View Manual
- Speech Language Pathology
- Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy
- Psychology / Social Work / Counselling
- Teacher Education / Education
- Veterinary Program
- Public Health / Global Health / Public Relations
- Museum / Heritage / Cultural Studies
- Marine Sciences
- Food Nutrition / Dietetics
- Archaeology / Anthropology / History
- Other Programs