University of Glasgow in Scotland, UK
Ranked in the top 1% of world universities, the University of Glasgow is home to 26,000 students from over 140 countries. Founded in 1451, the University is part of the Russell Group and has an excellent reputation throughout the world. By joining us you'll be following in the footsteps of some of our famous alumni such as the pioneer of television, John Logie Baird and the father of modern economics, Adam Smith.
Our students benefit from two student unions, including entertainment facilities to rival the major nightclubs in Europe, and over 250 clubs and societies, from the Cheese Society to Cut! Filmmaking.
Located in Scotland's largest city, Glasgow offers a renowned music scene, excellent sport facilities and shopping, a wealth of arts and cultural venues, and friendly nightlife, all on your doorstep. As the UK’s third-largest city and one of the world’s top student destinations, Glasgow has loads to offer you.
- Speech Language Pathology
- Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy
- Psychology / Social Work / Counselling
- Teacher Education / Education
- Veterinary Program
- Public Health / Global Health / Public Relations
- Museum / Heritage / Cultural Studies
- Marine Sciences
- Food Nutrition / Dietetics
- Archaeology / Anthropology / History
- Other Programs